Products that can use this harness
- Orion2, Orion, Saturn, Pluto, Venus, Titan
- This old style Level 1 harness is part of the easy install series for Orion2. It contains only basic wires for the standard class firmware on Orion2. See the GP Priority layout for the correct wire colours.
- The harness contains some ECU connections from the 10 Way Connector for distributor type engine combinations.
Design Points to take Notice of.
- This harness has 1 High Voltage negative drivers used for basic coils or other features.
- This harness has 4 Negative drivers used for injector drivers or other features.
- It has the Mechanical Relay Output for 1 Relay.
- It has the RPM Output for tachometers.
- The power wires to and from the relay are included as well as one relay and inline fuse for circuit protection. There is a Diode wired into the harness for protecting against Inductive spikes. You may add separate fuse boxes for individual circuit protection.
Wire Names and connections on this harness:
1x HV Negative outputs (Black/Red)
4x Negative outputs (Striped Black, Striped Blue)
Mechanical Relay Output (Blue)
RPM Output (Green)
+12V Ignition Supply for Relay (Red)
Bat+ (Red with Ring Lug)
Earth (Black with Ring Lug)
See the design drawing for thickness and lengths or wires. See the connection drawings in the specific product manual on how to connect the harness to each item it was designed for.
NB! Wires that are not connected must be isolated to prevent shorts or interference.