Products that can use this harness
- Orion2, Orion, Saturn, Pluto, Venus, Titan
- This old style Level 1 harness was part of the economy series Output harnesses. See the GP Priority layout for the correct wire colours.
- The harness contains all ECU/TCU connections from the 10 Way Connector for most engine or transmission combinations.
Design Points to take Notice of.
- This harness has 4 High Voltage negative drivers used for basic coils or other features.
- This harness has 4 Negative drivers used for injector drivers or other features.
- It has the Mechanical Relay Output for 2 Relays.
- It has the RPM Output for tachometers.
- The power wires to and from the relays are not included and relays and fuse boxes should be added for circuit protection. There should also be Diodes for protection wired into the harness for protecting against Inductive spikes. Ensure relay numbers are correct according to the drawing. See the power relay connections in the manual for correct wiring of these components.
Wire Names and connections on this harness:
4x HV Negative outputs (Striped Black)
4x Negative outputs (Striped Black, Striped Blue)
Mechanical Relay Output (Blue/Black)
RPM Output (Green)
See the design drawing for thickness and lengths or wires. See the connection drawings in the specific product manual on how to connect the harness to each item it was designed for.
NB! Wires that are not connected must be isolated to prevent shorts or interference.